Herewith is a list of places to visit when in the Klein Karoo/ Route 62
- Protea farm Tractor trip in Montagu. Stop at the Barn on Route 62 for a great cup of coffee and a light lunch.
- Visit the Joubert Tradauw Wine Farm for some wine tastings.
- Find some peace and tranquility at the Crystal Labyrinth in Barrydale
- Enjoy a craft beer or the best milkshakes on the route 62 at Diesel and Creme and stay over at the Karoo Moon Motel in a stylish shabby-sheek room.
- Visit the Warm Waterberg spa for night or even just the day.
- Do stop at Ronnie’s Sex Shop. This quaint pub in the middle of no where is like a small oasis on a long road. Don’t be put off by the name. The burgers are really good.
- Tankwa is a must visit for campers or 4×4 enthusiasts. This is the setting for Afrikaburn, a Burning Man regional Event. Depending on the time of year, you might be lucky to see them set up the art works to be burned during the festival. For tickets please visit the Afrikaburn website at: https://www.afrikaburn.com/the-event/tickets. The event will take place from 23 to 29 April 2018.
- If you are heading towards Swellendam or Hermanus, Take the Tradouw Pass. Short, but scenic route.
Click the link to book accommodation